The Italo-American Accordion Manufacturing Company has emerged as the premier new and used accordion outfit in the greater Chicago, IL region and beyond.
Italo-American was founded in 1910, family owned and operated since 1915, and during that time we have founded a reputation of superior-quality instruments and personalized customer service.
We are one of the founding accordion retailers in the country and stock all the biggest names in the industry, including handmade instruments imported from Italy.
In addition to our impressive selection of new accordions, WE ALSO BUY, SELL AND TRADE USED INSTRUMENTS and have a team of repair specialists on staff to breathe new life into your prized possession.
Learn More About Italo-American Accordion Manufacturing Company:
- PIANO ACCORDIONS – The most respected names in the industry, from beginner to professional models
- USED ACCORDIONS – One of the largest accordion showrooms in the country
- MONTERREY PIANO AND BUTTON ACCORDIONS - 2, 3, 5 and 9 switch models, custom and multi-tone, handmade reeds
- ACCORDION REPAIRS AND ACCESSORIES – Tune or spot reeds, adjust or strip keyboards, selection of cables, straps and more
- ABOUT US – We are a family owned business with a rich and storied history
- IN MEDIA - Read current reviews about our company in the media
- GALLERY – Stay current with our in-store inventory
Our friendly and helpful staff members are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have, so feel free to get in touch with us. We’re always happy to help. For more information about about our business, please visit our Yelp page.
Se Habla Español.
Contact Italo-American Accordion Manufacturing Company today at 708-422-2992 to speak with one of our knowledgeable associates, or browse the site for more information about our business.
Italo American Accordion Manufacturing Company 5510 W. 95th Street Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453 1-708-422-2992 Fax: 1-708-422-5236